Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Monday 15 June 2015

The Happy Child

I am happy in the morning and happy when I go to bed.
But does my happiness make others smile or will a frown spread?
I seem to catch my happiness but others frown instead.

All bright and happy things appear behind my front door,
and with a friendly
happy smile we walk outside to explore.
But do not worry, do not fear; the happiness does not stop there.
Minions and butterflies and unicorns and rainbow skies.
All these happy exciting things make you want to happily sing.

An opposite poem I wrote from The Haunted Child.

By Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Wow well done I really like this piece of writing you are true year 8 leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this poem Alyssa!
    It would be cool if you posted the other poems you write!
    You are a talented poet!
    Have a enjoyable holidays!

    ReplyDelete